Exploring Ireland: the snapshots

Initially, I was going to divide each post with photos/commentary from each place that I visited in Ireland but then I was like, eh, ain't nobody got time for that! I don't want to bore you all with touristy spots that you've heard of a million times before. I've just decided to post some of my favorite photos in a total of two different posts, all randomized, all mixed in. And now, I shall let the photos speak for themselves...


IMG_2483


IMG_2480


IMG_7740


IMG_2491

IMG_7749


IMG_8161


IMG_8215


IMG_8310



6 comments

  1. This is all beautiful! I hope that I'll get a chance to visit after I stop by London this winter break!


    XO
    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your pictures are so pretty, I can't wait to see more. I loved living vicariously through you via instagram. Although I live so close to Ireland I have never really explored!!! Shocking!


    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! They get better and better every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Emma! :) I will post some more soon! You should definitely visit Ireland as soon as you can- I'm jealous you live so close! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You should definitely go and visit! Have fun in London- that's on my to-do list ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete