What I read: The Perfume Collector - Kathleen Tessaro

IMG_4760


I know they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but that's exactly what I did with The Perfume Collector and I'm not even sorry. It turned out to be one of the best reads in a long time. This captivating story by Kathleen Tessaro begins with a British girl who randomly receives a mysterious inheritance from a French woman she never even met. The whole story gracefully unwinds thereafter and is just so beautifully written- there really is no other way to describe this book, really. I feel like this story should be turned into a film, that's how good it is. I know most of us bloggers have a mountain high stack of books we need to finish reading but if you ever find yourself wondering what to read next, I'd most definitely recommend The Perfume Collector

On a side note, can I also just say how I usually don't like reading hardcover books because they're so clunky. But this one was the perfect "fit" for holding for long periods of time- I didn't even feel the need to take it out of its sleeve because it was comfortable to hold. I know, I know, I'm weird!

What book are you reading right at this moment? 

No comments