Polka dot pants




IMG_0011


IMG_0118

I've been drawn to polka dots a lot recently. Not so much the classic black and white polka dots but other color combinations such as the ones on these cropped pants. I knew I had to have these pants as soon as I saw them and was a bit worried they might not fit, as pants from Forever 21 sometimes hate me. But! I'm happy to report they are now in my possession (as if you couldn't tell from these photos, ha!).

I found these suede loafer moccasins (Moafers? Loaccasins?) in the back of my closet. I had completely forgotten about them. They're so cozy and the style and color adds a bit of class to them. It feels like I gained a new pair of shoes just because I hadn't worn them in so long! It's so weird when that happens.

I'm trying something a little different with this post. You might notice the comments have been disabled (at least, I think they have - Disqus is still a mystery to me). That's just so you don't have to feel obligated to leave a comment. I know outfit photos are a little hard to comment on at times- I mean, what's there to really say besides "Nice photos" (or not), right? So, here's hoping you'll enjoy the photos because, really, that's what outfit posts are all about. :) 



Outfit details: Sweater- Old Navy//Pants & Sunglasses- Forever 21//Shoes- Ross

4444444


IMG_0004


IMG_0094





No comments