The hills are alive




IMG_1498






IMG_1486


IMG_1678





IMG_1688


IMG_1709

I've been taking Djinn Djinn on walks through the hills lately and he actually really likes it and prances around the whole time (surprising, really, as he tends to be a little grumpy old man in most new places). The only thing that makes me nervous is knowing that all the other dogs are allowed to be off leash as well and while I know most are friendly, I fear that not all are and one might end up scaring Djinn Djinn (especially since a lot of bigger dogs roam around and they can be intimidating to a little wannabe Chihuahua like Djinn Djinn-he's not an official Chihuahua, at first glance, people just think he looks like one). I guess I'm just being paranoid although I try to act like I'm calm, for his sake. Parenting is tough. ;)

No comments