Hearst Castle weekend snapshots


A quick tour of Hearst Castle for the 900th time this year at the suggestion of visiting relatives. It's crazy how many random facts I've come to learn about this California site (for instance, the dining room served as an inspiration for the dining area at Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies). Lately, I've also come to realize how much of an introvert I actually am. This has all led me to analyze my relationship with my peers. I can't seem to relate to most people my age. I know being in your 20's is a weird time but honestly, I could write a list of reasons why I find it difficult to interact with some other 20-somethings and our current pop culture. Watch this space.

DSC_1863



DSC_1813

DSC_1772

DSC_1736

DSC_1754

I'm not going to say this month has flown by but I'm really looking forward to the start of a new month. I'd like to give sort of a sneak peak of things to come on here... let's just say I'll be making it a point to talk a lot more about my upcoming trip to Ireland. I also want to continue with frequent outfit posts and maybe even some random "life perspective" type posts, if you're interested? I hope you'll stick around!

DSC_1735

(Disclaimer: Some of these pictures were taken by one of my cousins.)

6 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! I like history and love that Harry Potter detail. 20s are a difficult age, but don't worry about connecting with your peers. Why not having older friends and doing other things? Just be yourself.

    Jasmine ♥♥♥
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos get more incredible with every post! I'm jealous of all the adventures that little pup gets to tag along on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, this little crazy pup puts up a fight every time I want to take him somewhere. He'd rather be at home on the couch watching TV!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! The second one is killer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. I understand that you're introverted. You have to be happy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete